Are you a broker, a broker agent, or own your own freight brokerage firm and love talking about the business? We would love to hear from you and publish your content here at Freight Broker Training Headquarters!
Currently, it’s not a paid gig, but if you are in the business posting here can be a great boost to your own website and we’d love to have you share your content with our readers!
We’re looking for first time contributors as well as experienced writers/content creators that can become a consistent presence here at FreightBrokerTrainingHQ.com.
Generally anything that is useful for our readers is good content for a guest post here. It can be related to how to market your services, general info on transportation and logistics services, or your own personal experiences.
Here are some specifics of what we’re looking for:
- Freight Broker How-To’s
- Freight Brokerage Business info
- Logistics News & Industry info
- Freight Broker Training Tips & Tools
We want to make it easy as possible for you to contribute! All you need to do is fill out the form below to get started. In the comments, let us know what you’re writing about and we may talk a bit so that the post and topic clear and match up with what we’re doing here, but rest assured – we’re super easy to work with!
If your post idea is accepted for publishing you’ll get a username and password to log in here to draft your post. We’ll go over it and give you feedback as necessary and then once everything is ready to we’ll publish it. It’s important to fill out your profile once you’re logged in so that your credit for the post is awesome.
- Your post must be original and not previously published either on the Web or in print.
- You agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog or Web site. You may, however, post a brief “tease” or summary on your site that links to the post.
- You may provide up to three byline links: one for your blog or Web site, one for your bio or About page, and one for your Twitter username (optional).
- Your post should be at least 500 words long, but we don’t mind if they’re long. In fact, we prefer longer posts to shorter ones!
- Practical examples are important. After reading your post, readers should have not only gained new insights and ideas about the industry, but learned how to actually implement these insights and ideas in practice.
- We will publish your bio that you submit in the profile section of WordPress so make it awesome!
As we review your submission, it’s likely that we’ll edit for proper grammar, punctuation, etc. We will also provide a short introduction to your post that frames up why we think your contribution is valuable to the discussion regarding the freight broker training and larger transportation and logistics world.